Monday, August 8, 2011

All men cheat, Period ?

 So this past couple of weeks, this has been a trending topic with all the females I talked to. "ALL MEAN CHEAT" is the slogan on these girls' crests. One girl was so frustrated with it that she decided to date females now, and she was not kidding, at least she didn't smile when she said it.

"I know my man is cheating on me and its fine because all men cheat anyway"......This is exactly the kind of notion I wouldn’t want women to develop because it makes you settle for a lesser standard than you deserve in a man. I believe every woman should keep a standard and men will respect them for holding them up to their standards.

With that being said. I believe a LOT Of guys do actually have affairs outside their relationships. I am not an expert on why it is so but I will just give my honest experience on ONE reason why it is so. To begin with, Steve Harvey - the renowned comedian and talk show host wrote in his New York Times best-selling book ACT LIKE A LADY, THINK LIKE A MAN, that "men cheat because there are a lot of women willing to cheat with them”. That is the point I want to highlight.

So I am at a party, met this girl I met a week before and we started talking. Long story short, she eventually tells me "I am looking for this guy Martin", I asked "Oh is that your boyfriend?", "Nooo, just a guy I found for the night" she replied. Like that wasn't enough, she said "I can't find him but I can go home with you if you want". Surprisingly that wasn't the only girl I met who proposed 'a fun night' if you know what I mean. Point is, how many guys, whether single, married, engaged or whatever will turn down 'opportunities' like this? And I bet this same girl is one of those complaining over unfaithful men. Then I guess some women actually help guys cheat, as Steve wrote. Just for the record, I didn't go home with her or any of them because I don't role like that, so Mamma if you are reading this, your son is still straight. haha

That notwithstanding, some guys are 'dogs' for no reason. Whether there is a lady to aid in cheating or not, they look to cheat, and that’s terrible. But the situation would and could be a lot better if our ladies would keep a high standard of themselves. ALL MEN ARE NOT CHEATERS, the moment you let that notion that we are, stick, you start settling for cheaters while there are tons of other good and honest men looking to date women like yourselves.

I love the females and I wish y'all the best in your relationships.

Thanks for reading y'all......Love 👫




















4 comments:

  1. My principle is ERRBODY CHEATS!!!!! dats y playin "relationship police" does NOT HELP cos a cheater is always gonna cheat....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man i think your assumption everyone one cheats is a little too strong. I will agree with barack on the fact that there are still some great guys out there, and some equally good girls who will not promise a guy a one night stand at a party hahahahah.

    Well still on the same subject, flirting is what i have realized to be common among adults. But i must admit its an interesting post. keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Teddy, thats my man Zalian right there, well its true every sex cheats but NOT everyone in a particular sex cheats. Thats the message i wanna get across. Unfortunately a lot ladies believe ALL of US men cheat and thats a problem. Everyone has different experiences on this subject but at the end of the day, your little experience is not enough to explain every situation. So i think both of y'all are right, but you are just coming at it in different angles :)

    ReplyDelete