Sunday, April 15, 2012

IS HE TOOooo COMFORTABLE ??

For the last couple of days my internet connection hasn't been too nice. Probably because the guy I was "borrowing" from parted ways with his "charitable" side for a few days. Well I guess God touched his heart because I am back on the airwaves. So what is the conversation today? ...."NAME SOMETHING YOU WISH YOUR MAN WASN'T SO COMFORTABLE DOING AROUND YOU".  Quite interesting isn't it? This was what sparked everything:

Watching an episode of Family Feud hosted by one of my favorite comedians Steve Harvey, he asked the contestants (all women) this question, and pretty interesting answers popped up. Maybe a brief intro about the show would help. So Family Feud is basically a family show where two separate families go against each other in order to win an ultimate prize. Each family has 5 members representing them, so the question is passed from one member to another and if their answers match the answers on the board, they are awarded points. When they fail, the question is passed to the opposing family. So Steve asks this question to one family and these were the answers all five ladies came up with, which were all on the board. Mind you, the answers on the board are answers gathered from a survey of a 100 other random women. The answers were "BELCHING,  FARTINGPICKING HIS NOSE, ADJUSTING HIMSELF (scratching his privates) and the most interesting was WALKING IN THE BATHROOM AND TAKING A DUMP WHILE I'M IN THERE GETTING READY"........These were the things the 100+5 women hoped their men weren't so comfortable doing around them. I am guessing half of y'all reading this are going like "really, I don't care if my man does it" while the other half are going "you damn right, I hate that too

Everyone is different, some might not care and others might. Interestingly, about a year ago I had a similar conversation with my roommate at the time about sharing bathrooms with your partner. I didn't like the idea but he had absolutely no problem with it. I remember we had a heated argument about it, and he always thought it was strange that I felt that way. No wonder this dude never closed the bathroom door when he went in to handle his business. I remember I used to be in the living room doing my work and out of nowhere I heard sounds likes "ice chips was falling in water". That was him peeing standing outside the bathroom door like we were in 6th grade all over again. Remember 6-8th grade when we used to compete over who had the longest pissing range, crazy right ? Anyway, back to topic. 

When I was little, I always had altercations with my sisters and my Mum when it came to similar issues. Growing up, I had a big dressing mirror up my wall so my sisters always liked to get dressed or change up in my room instead of theirs....that didn't bother me at all but this did; These girls never knocked, just popped in butt-ass naked not caring whether I was there or not just because I was little brother. That PISSED ME OFF. I hated seeing them like that, and those were my sisters. Kind of strange if you think about it. So after watching that episode and seeing a bunch of ladies complain about similar instances, boy was I relieved. At least I was not crazy. 

Personally, I just think people stop caring about these little things because they get too comfortable around each other. Imagine going out on a first date with a girl you just met and belching, picking your nose, picking your teeth, farting and scratching your "stuff" at the table, you can bet she will leave your nasty ass behind, walk away and never pick your calls or maybe go the extra mile to get a restraining order against you. With-that-being-said, being able to do certain things around your partner is great. That just shows that you are comfortable around each other. Awesome right ? Perhaps it will be, if it didn't offend them, I think that's most important. That notwithstanding, you cannot always control stuff like belching, farting and scratching/adjusting oneself.  For the fellows, sometimes we just gotta make sure our little friend down there is comfortable so there aren't any hard feelings between us, ya dig?  In that case, of course its cool. Its only a problem when it becomes a habit; like the husbands to these 100+5 Family Feud ladies.

Getting a little more curious about this, I thought; "let me google this topic and see what pops up", and like I'd expected, even more interesting things came up. On this one website, there was a poll that I came across and I thought it would be cool if shared with y'all. The question was: 

Do you fart/poop in front of your husband?
Yes, all the time. : (95 votes) 
23 %
Never. : (108 votes) 
26 %
I try not to, but don't really care if it happens. : (79 votes) 
19 %
I fart in front of him, but no pooping. : (130 votes) 
32 %

See the results above? pretty interesting right ? I guess only 23% out of a 100% women actually do it on purpose, the rest don't at all or it happens by accident. So I'm guessing if majority aren't doing none of these stuff around their men, then they expect the men to reciprocate that. Perhaps there should be a show on Family Feud also asking men "what they wish their ladies would stop doing in front of them"....that would be battle of the sexes, wouldn't it? 

Yep, thanks to Family Feud, I finally got to blog on this. I side with some of the stuff these ladies talked about just because I will like to keep things fresh between myself and my partner. Being comfortable is awesome but being over-comfortable might not always be great, especially when its done on purpose like some of my friends do.......sorry for putting you guys on blast man. At least I didn't mention your names.....Dee, Lee, Smizzle, Nkwanbos......(these are coded names by the way)...haha

So to you guys out there who just walk to the bathroom, raise the seat of the WC, pull your stuff down and start "dropping bombs" that wipe all the make-up off your ladies' faces, y'all should jump of a bridge and kill yourselves. OR you can just put a stop to it. I will choose the first option if I were you though. Lol

This was yet another controversial one. I hope u enjoyed it

Oh, ONE last little bit of laugh, I saw this article on the internet, pretty hilarious. Check it out:

"I heard Ross fart in his sleep- after that I thought it was important to have " the talk" I told him I am ok with him farting because I would hate for him to get stomach cramps for trying to hold them in on my behalf. Something that had happened to me once on a date and I was in the worst pain all night long. I had wished someone had given permission to fart to alleviate the pain. :( Having said all this I regret ever giving Ross permission :) and everyone close to Ross knows why."

Thanks for reading y'all.......one love :)


Episode of Family Feud where this question was asked.

The host Steve Harvey with contestants from two different families

I wouldn't wanna be her. 

HAHA....Funny. Maybe it was really a frog in there. 

Him Getting too comfortable is "killing" her. 

Bathroom fights.....I bet she wants to smack the crap out of him. 

THIS WAS SILLY, I DECIDED TO ADD IT....I bet it felt like a terrorist attack on that train



1 comment:

  1. nice post man. you said it felt like "ice chips were falling in water"....haha. that was mean man.

    ReplyDelete